2023 Author: Anita Thornton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-31 02:08
We don't always have the time or the inclination to wear make-up, but it's really good for our morale! The success of a make-up depends on a few basic rules which are presented to you here.
The 5 basic rules
1- Skin careWe keep our skin well cleansed and hydrated. So, we carefully remove make-up in the evening and apply a day cream every morning.
2- LightIt is important to check your makeup in daylight to avoid unpleasant surprises. A make-up done in the light of the bathroom can be very different from what you had envisioned.
3- Follow the stepsWe first take care of the complexion, then the eyes, to finish with the mouth
4- ModerationDon't overload your makeup! Either we emphasize the eyes or the mouth, but not both at the same time. Listen to your intuition! If you want to be heard, bet on your lips; if you want to speak with your eyes, take care of your gaze!
5- Smile!The most beautiful makeup is nothing compared to the radiance and radiance of your smile, so smile!
The successful make-up
- Start with onemoisturizing cream for the eye contour. Continue with your day cream, not forgetting the neck!
- To choose the right foundation, choose a half shade below your own skin tone by doing a test on the inside of your wrist where the skin is lighter there. If you are unsure, take the time to ask an employee at the cosmetics counter to assist you. This is such an important step, that a little help will be useful for both foundation and other makeup products!
- If you put on foundation, do not put it on the eye lid, but cover your lips.
- A light coat of loose powder evens it out and it's such a playful gesture that you have fun!
- A touch of concealer under the eyes would help your look? Spread it without rubbing, pat with your fingertips.
- Using an eye pencil, trace the outline of your eyelid close to the eyelashes. To have big eyes, you slightly lift the line at the outer corner of the eye, and you apply a little white in the inner corner of the eye to lighten your look.
- If you are tired, do not make up your lower eyelid, it may accentuate your dark circles, which is ultimately the opposite of what we want.
- Always have two eyeshadows, one light and one darker. You apply the light on the mobile eyelid, then you put a little darker shadow on the top of the mobile eyelid, making a gradient of thedarker to paler. The strongest shade should not exceed the outer corner of the eye.
- For mascara, start with the upper lashes remembering that moderation is appreciated here. Do not make eyes heavy and thick, the mascara should be evenly distributed without lumps.
- A light touch of blush placed on the top of the cheekbones will complete the harmony. A lipstick doesn't have to be dazzling! A simple gloss or a shade similar to the color of your lips will give you a he althy glow at all times. We reserve the brighter red colors for outings.
- If you're short on time, here's basic makeup in three easy steps that only take a few minutes.
- We use powder foundation instead of liquid. It arises quickly and unifies the complexion quickly. A few brush strokes and you're done. Beware of overloads, we iron the brush to remove the surpluses.
- For the eyes, we use a pencil eye shadow, with a very wide mine and we apply on the mobile eyelid without risk. You can do it discreetly with a skin color or more defined with pastel colors.
- We of course add a touch of mascara to the upper lashes.
- For a radiant effect and little effort, use a colored moisturizing balm as lip makeup.
- You puttoo much foundation? Take a damp sponge and run it over your face. Then take a handkerchief and press it to your face to absorb the excess.
- Are you tired? Avoid making up your lower lashes with mascara.
- Are your eyes puffy? In the morning, apply a thick layer of eye contour cream and let the cream sit for 2 minutes. Then wipe off the excess with a tissue.
- Lipstick: If you apply foundation to your lips and a little loose powder before your lipstick, it will last longer!
- Congested complexion? Let's get a steam bath for the face that will do a lot of good! Boil 2 cups of water, add a few drops of essential oil (lavender or lemon) and stand for 10 minutes above the vapors released.
Fertility is much more complex than a simple temperature chart. However, when combined with other observations, the temperature curve can be very useful when it comes to designing
Are you sure your child is traveling in a car seat appropriate for their height and weight? Let's take stock of this important security issue
I share with you my good habit of planning the literary meetings of the year, so as not to miss any of these privileged encounters with authors and their creations
Routine and daily routine have taken over? Here you will find some ways to get out of your comfort zone and finally access the projects that inspire you
Vaccines now exist to counter the coronavirus. What if the parents disagree on whether or not to have their child vaccinated?