2023 Author: Anita Thornton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-31 02:08
Cardio stroller: to give new mothers the opportunity to get back in shape and regain their pre-pregnancy size, while involving baby!
Give new mothers the opportunity to get back in shape and regain their pre-pregnancy size, while involving baby.
- Losing pregnancy weight
- Toning of the abdominal muscles
- Improved cardiovascular endurance
- Improved postural alignment
- Increased energy level
- Decreased postpartum period and its intensity
- Develop new friendships (group of 15 women)
Spring, summer, autumn stroller
- A good quality stroller in good condition. No umbrella strollers will be accepted.
- The ones with three aluminum wheels are easier to maneuver than a stroller with four small wheels, but both are ok. Even the one with small wheels will make mom work harder!
- Make sure the handles are high enough for mom to have a straight back.
- Bring plastic for the stroller in case of rain.
- Provide a net ormosquito net for the stroller.
- A bottle of water and a snack
- A good exercise bra
- Good walking shoes
- Dress for the weather
- Sunscreen (hat for babies 0-6 months)
Sled Cardio Winter
- The plastic sled is better than the wooden one. On the other hand, for babies who cannot yet sit up, take the wooden sled, because they can lie down inside and it is more stable. Choose the lightest sled possible.
- The sled must have 1 1/2 meters of U-shaped rope, so 3 meters in total. Add a pipe or bicycle grip "foam" to the handle for added comfort. The rope could also be attached to a waist belt using carabiners.
- Place a blanket under the baby, so that he is not in direct contact with wood or plastic: it will be more comfortable and warmer. They also sell small mattresses made to cover the sled. Plan to wrap the baby in either a baby sleeping bag or a blanket.
- Make sure the baby is securely fastened in the sled. Do not use a car seat.
- Shop the sled with the child, to measure it and make sure the sled fits.
- Favor raised sleds at the rear. Watch out for the new sleds: the head can toss around easily.
- Do notput cotton clothes directly on the skin, for both mothers and babies. For babies, prefer small overalls with fabrics allowing better perspiration wicking or fleece pajamas (less expensive). Put small woolen stockings and a scarf on the nose.
Allow extra time in winter to
- Mom and baby clothing
- Installation of babies in the sleds (more or less 15 min. before the start of the lesson)
- Diaper change before starting activity
Climbs to climb, steep terrain, crowded sidewalks… the holiday route is demanding for a stroller. To make it your ally when traveling and not the other way around, here are 10 criteria to check before buying it
The joys of winter are not just about the crackling fireplace and hot chocolate. For all the mums who want to go out more often, we offer you the sled stroller. Ergonomic and safe, this invention deserves to be known