2023 Author: Anita Thornton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-22 03:30
Each organization has its own criteria and requirements. It is therefore necessary to clearly define your needs before selecting the agency. At briefings, make sure you get answers.
It is essential that a climate of trust reigns between the adoptive parents and the officials of the agency, because they are the ones who will guide you in the greatest project of your life. It is strongly recommended to attend the information sessions offered by the various agencies.
During these information sessions, make sure you get answers to all your questions.
- What is the experience of the agency?
- Are the agency staff available at all times. Does he have experience?
- Can you read all the contracts before proceeding?
- What are the fees for opening the file?
- How much is the total estimated cost of the project?
- How do you have to pay?
- What are the pre- and post-adoption services?
- To what extent will the agency support you in the preparation of the dossier?
- What support does the agency offer while waiting?
- Does the agencyoffers a network of professional services to help you prepare your file?
And finally, in light of all these answers, and in order to validate your choice, you can ask to contact adoptive parents who have already used the services of the agency.