It is possible to liven up your parties with little ones from 3 to 5 years old using easy-to-play games. Here are 8 group games that will amuse everyone!
Line up a series of chairs next to each other of the number of moms present.
We make the moms sit down, we blindfold the children and the children have to touch the hands of each of the moms and guess which hands are their mom's. Then, we make the dads do it, who have to do the course on their knees, usually the children are much better than the dads! If the children are very small, we have the dads start so that the little ones can see how it plays out. You can give a candy or a drink to those who succeed.
- Sheets (as many sheets as participants)
- 1 pencil
- 1 dice
- At the start of the game, each participant takes a sheet and writes their name on top. The sheets are then put back pell-mell on a table where the pencil is also placed.
- In another room, the participantsline up and take turns rolling the dice. When there is a 6, the participant who shuffled the 6 hurries to find his sheet and begins to write the numbers from 1 to 100. Meanwhile, the others hurry to have a 6 to be able to stop him and start filling in their own sheet.
- When another participant has a 6, they must remove the pencil from the other, find their sheet and write the numbers.
- The winner is the one who manages to write all the numbers! Fun guaranteed!
- One drink per person
- Other decorations that adhere to the chosen glasses
- Before New Year's Eve, young and old must decorate the glass that they will use (you must be able to drink) during this evening.
- Everything is allowed, there is no limit, just let your imagination and audacity run wild.
- Here are some ideas that have already been used: Santa Claus in his fireplace (beer cup), a skating rink in the woods (wine cup), the snowman (costume for a beer bottle), a sheep (small plastic cup)
- At a specific time during the evening, each guest must place their glass on a table next to a number. Paper and pencil in hand, each participant must vote for the three best glasses. Small prizes are awarded to the winners.
- This activityprepares us for the celebration of the holidays, surprises and laughter are on the agenda. Without forgetting that regulars of this tradition try to surprise us every year.
For toddlers with a teenager or an adult
- A tall person or teenager lies on their back on the floor with their arms folded above their head. The child installs the feet towards the legs of the big person. She weighs the imaginary button, the tall person's legs rise 90° (lever noise required).
- The child presses the imaginary button again and the big person lifts the child up to install him in an airplane on his feet. Securing the child by holding his feet, the tall person wiggles his legs to make the elevator floor appear to vibrate as he ascends. Arrived at the floor, the doors open and the child goes down towards the belly while sitting above.
- The tall person stands up while remaining seated. The child stays on it and goes forward to move forward (in a wheelbarrow) with the big person to get out of the elevator (this gives a spider style)
- We take turns passing the children!
Pictures of the little moss
Pictures of the children invited when they were babies
Hand out the jumbled photos to the participants and ask them to try to hand in each other's photoschildren in chronological order.
We pair a toddler with an adult or a grown-up who can read
Paper and pencil
- There must be a leader/judge who writes on even numbered pieces of paper the names of animals with distinct calls: usually 4-5 times the same animal. For example for 20 people we could put 4 times the word dog, 4 times cat, 4 times cow, 4 times pig, 4 times hen, etc.
- Each person draws a piece of paper and looks at it, but must not show it and must not tell others which animal they have drawn.
- At the judge's signal, everyone emits the cry of the animal they have drawn in order to attract their peers.
- The first team (the 4 identical animals) to get together wins.
- With children, we can replay several times.
- The more people, the funnier (and louder). This game can also be used to form teams for other games.
Fish in the water
- Blue blanket (a sheet or large towel will do)
- Bath toys: frog, duck, fish, boat, etc.
- We take the napkin, the sheet folded in 2 or the blue tablecloth and we hold it at the 4 corners;
- We put frogs, plastic fish for the bath and everything that seems marine to us!
- The blue tableclothbecomes the ocean!
- We sing the song (the lyrics are reproduced below). When we sing softly, we move the pad gently to imitate the gentle waves and when the chorus gets fast, we move the pad hard up and down and the fish jump everywhere! You have to quickly put the fish back in the water, so on the fabric, so that they don't run out of air!
Small fish in water
Swim, swim, swim, swim
Small fish in waterSwim as well as big ones
Jump, Jump, Jump
Small and bigJump in the water!
Animal Family Game
We pair a little one with a big one.
- Sheet cut into pieces and pencil
- We create families of animals (papa elephant/mama elephant, papa wolf/mama wolf, etc.). Each member is written on small pieces of paper. If there are 10, we make 5 pairs. However, only 4 chairs are placed.
- Everyone stand in a circle.
- We throw the 10 little pieces of paper.
- Each one catches one and must imitate the cry of his animal and find the other member of his family and run to sit on a chair.
- The last family formed will have no paper and will be eliminated.
- To play with small children, we print a drawing of the animal.