The most beautiful gifts, or at least those that we unwrap with wet eyes and remember for a long time, are those made with love. Here are eight presents to say I love you, to make with the children.
To perfume a wardrobe, a drawer or the car, nothing beats a small scented pouch made with love. Pretty and useful, it offers itself very well as a gift.
To do this, you will need to make a heart-shaped pocket, cut out of felt and fill it with potpourrit mix.
House mix suggestion:
- 1 tablespoon of dried rose petals
- 1 tablespoon of lavender flower
- ¼ cup bath s alt
- 3 drops of rose oil
Mix the ingredients and put in the small bag.
Do you have a passionate reader around you? Why not give her a box full of heart-shaped bookmarks? In addition to making someone happy, it's a safe bet that you'll have a lot of fun making them.manufacture. To achieve this, just follow the tutorial from Miss Kawaii.
On the manufacturing side, this idea requires a little more material and time than the other suggestions here. However, the “wow” effect should be proportional to the effort put into your production. Once your production is finished, all you have to do is find a nice packaging.
On the Aroma Zone website, you will find a host of recipes for making perfect soaps that everyone will love.
A bouquet of paper roses
They say love only lasts for a rose. Make the adage lie by giving someone you love a bouquet of flowers that will be just as immortal as your feelings for them. To make this happen, all you need is some pretty paper, pipe cleaners, and a vase. To help you make the most beautiful roses, here is a little tutorial.
To liven up your living room on Valentine's Day, you could line a wall with garlands of hanging hearts.
To do this you will need string, a needle, cardboard and scissors. Cut a multitude of hearts of various sizes, make two holes in their center and pass the string from the back to the front for the first hole and from the front to the back forthe second. Repeat with each heart. You can make as many garlands as you want.
If you've experimented with crochet before, or are planning to try it today, you could make a heart-shaped keychain. Note that children under 12 may have difficulty helping you with this project. Anyway, to achieve this, you will only need a ball of yarn, two crochet hooks, a yarn needle, a ring for the keys and the following tutorial:
A jar with sweet words
Find 101 reasons why you love dad, babysitter or grandma and write them on small pieces of paper in the shape of a heart, which you will pour into a jar (Mason jar, or pretty box). Sweet words are good on Valentine's Day, but also all year round.
A homemade picture frame
The prettiest picture deserves the most beautiful frame. Here's what you'll need and the steps to make a stylish custom frame.
- Wide Smooth Edge Picture Frame
- Spray paint in light and dark colors
- Protective support for sprayingù
- Spatula and container for plaster
- Notched spatula for the relief pattern
- Plaster to prepare
- Marker ofcopper color paint
- Cover the work surface with a sufficiently large protective support.
- Remove the glass from the frame.
- Prepare the plaster according to the instructions.
- Spread the plaster on the frame with the spatula.
- Form a relief using the notched trowel and let dry.
- After drying, first apply one of the dark shades
- Let the paint dry well, then apply the lighter color.
- When everything is completely dry, put some hints of color with the shiny copper-colored marker on the relief.
How-to taken from www.edding.com.