2023 Author: Anita Thornton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-22 03:30
Fully busy working days, unforeseen events that add to an already busy schedule… The temptation to skip lunch or snack on a chocolate bar for dinner can be strong.
Fully busy working days, unforeseen events that add to an already busy schedule… The temptation to skip lunch or snack on a chocolate bar for dinner can be strong. To be on the attack, alert and keep the line, it is better to avoid these behaviors. Because every minute counts, here are 5 nutritious ideas for eating on the go.
The meal sandwichOn the corner of the office, in the car or even during a meeting, they are always winners. By taking care to put vegetables, dairy products and proteins, you get an almost complete meal. Then just top it off with a piece of fruit.
- Tuna wrap: whole wheat tortilla, canned tuna, cheese (feta, mozzarella), strips of cucumber and red peppers, lettuce.
- Sandwich with ham, cheese, baby spinach and tomatoes.
The all-dressed pizzaPrepared the day before, it is easy to take away and has the advantage of being able to be eaten withoututensils.
- Use thin crust whole wheat pizza crust or whole wheat pita bread.
- For the filling, let your imagination run wild: vegetarian (mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, cheese, etc.);
- cajun (chicken with Cajun seasoning, red peppers, onions, garlic, cheese);
- Mexican (tomatoes, minced meat, chili spices, kidney beans, onions, mozzarella).
23The All-in-One MealFor days when your computer is overwhelming you, the All-In-One Meal comes to the rescue. One bite, one sentence…
- Pasta salad, boconcini cheese and grilled vegetables
- Couscous, chickpeas, tomatoes and peppers
Drinking dinnerIncognito in a meeting, perfect for the car, drinking dinner is nutritious and fast.
- A recipe packed with vitamin C, calcium, folic acid, vitamin B12 and protein: 1/2 package flavored soft tofu, ¼ cup orange juice, 1 tbsp. skimmed milk powder, 1 tbsp. ground almonds and a little sugar.
- We put all the ingredients in the blender and you're done!
The snack mealFor those days when you don't even have time to make yourself a lunch, you can always count on foods taken from on the run: baby carrots, vegetable juice box, bag of mixed nuts, cheese stick, boiled egg, drinkable or tube yogurt, fruit, etc.
Text belonging toExtenso, reference center on human nutrition. Extenso's mission is to raise public awareness of better nutritional he alth through an objective interpretation and effective dissemination of current scientific knowledge on nutrition.