2023 Author: Anita Thornton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-22 03:30
Who hasn't loved opening the lunch box at dinner and having a sweet little note to breathe life into the second part of the day?
Are you running out of ideas, aren't you a poet or are you simply out of inspiration? Here are some suggestions or some threads to whisper love on paper between the tuna sandwich and the crackers! You can put in jokes, riddles or whatever comes to your mind!
Words of love
Accompanied by a little drawing, all these sentences will warm his heart!
- I love you as big as the sky, the galaxy, all the mountains in the world, the universe, a yeti and a big whale!
- I can't wait for the weekend to play with you and tickle you on Saturday morning!
- When I prepare your lunch, it's for several reasons: so that you are strong like a giant and so that all the good vitamins help you to create beautiful ideas! You are a giant with beautiful ideas my big!
- Sometimes when you sleep what I like to do the most is watch you sleep like when you were a baby… You grow up so fast!
- I know you worked very hard all morning and I'm proud of you!
- Wish you a nice day with your friendsand your teacher. They are very lucky to spend the day with you and I can't wait for tonight!
Words to encourage the child to eat good things
If certain foods tend to come back in the lunch box at night, a little encouragement could change things!
- Did you know that I have magician superpowers and that in your yogurt I added concentration to give you energy for the whole afternoon? Eh yes! Mom is a magician!
- Don't eat this pepper, it seems that you could turn into a frog!!! But no, it's a joke, you can just be he althier!
- My little rabbit, did you know that carrots are really good for the skin because they are rich in carotene, vitamins and antioxidants?
- Did you know that the orange was discovered in China more than 4,000 years ago and when your grandma was little it was so rare that it was her Christmas present because it was very expensive and very hard to find in the winter?
- I know, I know, you won't believe me, but did you know that there are several hundred different kinds of apples all over the world? That's a lot, huh?
- Did you know that the kiwi is called a kiwi because of the name of a kind of bird that had funny plumage on its back that looked a lot like the fruit hiding in your lunch box today today? (If you have a printer, you can print a photo found on the Internet and attach it to the kiwi with a rubber band, the children willprobably a lot of laughs!)
To vary the pleasure, leave him hungry… with riddles!
What fruit do fish hate the most? The answer tonight at home
What's yellow and speeding by? The answer tonight at home
Answer: A squeezed lemon
I am a color and a fruit at the same time? The answer tonight at home
Answer: An orange
You can find me in a card game and when I draw it is to tell you that I love you very much? The answer tonight at home
Answer: A heart
You can find a lot of riddles on the Internet just by searching on Google and writing the words: riddle for children. In this way, we can adapt the type of riddles to the fields of interest and the age of our child!
What I like about you
A little note that tells him how much we appreciate his qualities and the time spent together, that will be enough to make him smile all afternoon!
- I really like it when you sing: ________________
- I really like it when we play: ________________
- I really like it when you say to me: ________________
- I find you good when you do: ________________
- I think we make a good team when you help me: ________________
- I find that your greatest quality is:________________
I don't know everything about you or I think I know everything about you
This formula adapts depending on whether you are asking a question or making a statement.
- What's your favorite movie?
- What's your favorite color?
- Do you prefer summer vacation or Christmas vacation?
- What's your favorite show?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite fruit and vegetable?
- What is your favorite outing to do with me?
Lack of time or want to add variety through your own word creations? Did you know that there are also little words in a box for lunches? All you have to do is slip a small cardboard box into the bag and the child must tear open a mini-envelope to discover the word hidden inside. There are even some for moms, dads, teachers and friends!
Little words are also for creating conversations on the way home from school and for slipping little "wows" and attention into your child's little daily life. I suggest you prepare some in advance and hide them in the lunch box when the time is right. In difficult times, encourage him, give him beautiful energy from a distance; it's a bit like being the cheerleader of a football team, but on a piece of paper filled with love… Take advantage of it because in Cégep, it might be a little less cool, and life goes so fast !