2023 Author: Anita Thornton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-22 03:30
Outdoor enthusiasts and enthusiasts now have an essential book to put in their backpack this summer!
The 4th edition of the classic Outdoor Guide to Quebec has arrived in bookstores, outdoor speci alty stores and on the Groupe Espaces website.
The book has become over the years a must for both beginners and experts who want to discover or actively practice the various sports and outdoor leisure activities in Quebec. A gift to make and a guide to have on hand when you love active days in nature.
This fourth edition of more than 300 pages has been completely revised and improved, and offers 500 4-season destinations through popular summer or winter activities such as hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, snowshoeing, skiing and more!
Different sections offer different possibilities.
- Express: quick destinations less than an hour from Montreal and Quebec.
- Quebec from A to Z: complete overview of outdoor activities by region.
- Dare a different outdoor experience: activities that are out of the ordinary and which, in some cases, will get your adrenaline pumping.
- Tonus: tipsto better enjoy your outdoor outings.
- Thematic mini-guides: wildlife observation, equipment maintenance, outings with your dog, etc.
- The directory: a must-have with the essential contact details for any enthusiast