2023 Author: Anita Thornton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 18:44
No time to eat in the morning? Start off on the right foot with a lunch adapted to your situation.
For busy mornings
- A glass of juice to wake you up
- A cheese sandwich devoured in three bites
For the s alty ones
- A ham and cheese sandwich
- A vegetable juice.
A tortilla bread topped with scrambled eggs (cooked in the microwave), cheese and salsa
Composition of a nutritious breakfast
2 servings of grain productsbread, bagel, oatmeal, cream of wheat, breakfast cereals, etc.
1 serving of fruit or fruit juicebanana, apple, orange, mango, peach, dried fruit, etc.
1 serving of Milk and Alternatives or Meat and AlternativesMilk, yogurt, cheese, egg, peanut butter, ham, baked beans, cretons, etc.
By car or on the metro…
- A delicious fruit smoothie to drink in the car. Fruit smoothie: Blend 1 cup milk or fortified soy beverage, 1 ripe banana, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries into blender. Sprinkle wheat germ to taste.
- In a plastic container, combine yogurt, a handful of your favorite cereal, some dehydrated fruit andsunflower seeds or slivered almonds.
Nothing left in the fridge?
- A bagel with peanut butter bought at the local café, all accompanied by a glass of milk
- A meal replacement bought at the convenience store and a piece of fruit once you arrive at the office
Quick and easy breakfast ideas to fuel your body and brain to get you through busy mornings!
Content owned by Extenso, Reference Center for Human Nutrition. Extenso's mission is to raise public awareness of better nutritional he alth through an objective interpretation and effective dissemination of current scientific knowledge on nutrition.
Fully busy working days, unforeseen events that add to an already busy schedule… The temptation to skip lunch or snack on a chocolate bar for dinner can be strong
Lunch boxes don't produce as much waste when you get into good habits. Here are 10 easy tips that won't complicate your life, but will make a real difference
For many parents, the lunch box is a real headache. Here are some books for parents to cook easily and children to enjoy
Cereals, soup, manakish… The first meal of the day varies from one family to another, depending on their origins, culture and habits. Four families show us what they eat in the morning
Who has never loved opening the lunch box at dinner and having a sweet little note to give a breath of fresh air to the second part of the day?